Japan is a country with rich nature, diverse topography, and beautiful turns of the seasons. Modern Japanese culture and society consist of a diverse mix of the old and new, the East and West, and the natural and artificial. These seemingly contradictory elements coexist in harmony in Japan. For example, it is not unusual to see an old Buddhist temple and a modern skyscraper standing next to each other.
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
The general case of studying in Japan begins with a student first enrolling for a Japanese Language course for at least six months in Nepal. Once this course is completed successfully the student gets an admission into a school or college in Japan where they need to study Japanese Language for another one or two year depending on their proficiency level in Japanese Language.
- Academic documents (Original, Transcript and Character)
- College running certificate (only for college student)
- Japanese Language Certificate
- JLPT/NAT/TOP-J/J TAST any one pass certificate (not required for bachelor degree)
- Citizenship Certificate (Nagrikta)
- Birth certificate
- Relationship certificate (verify) with financial sponsor
- PP Photo -4X3 cm (10 Pic)
- Job Experience Letter (if involved in job)
For Financial Sponsor (guarantor)
- Citizenship Certificate
- Income source certify (if sponsor has own business, company registration, PAN or VAT certificate)
- Tax clearance certificate (last 3 years)
- Bank balance certificate
- Bank transaction certificate (Statement) last 3 years